Custom Signage for the Construction IndustryGet the signage you need for every project, from beginning to end, with the accuracy you’d expect from Wilmington’s most experienced sign company. REQUEST A QUOTE
We Handle All Your Signage Needs
Make sure your construction project gets maximum exposure to onlookers, from start to finish. As Wilmington’s oldest and most experienced sign company, you can rely on us to help with every detail of your sign needs. From site signage, full fleet vehicle wraps, building signs, mesh fence banners, and monument signs to full fleet wraps, only Port City Signs offers the high quality and hands-on service you need for a stress-free project.
• Award-winning service • Free designs services • Next day production • 100% satisfaction guarantee •
Vehicle Graphics & Wraps
Window & Door Graphics
Brand your space, creative privacy, and/or add a decorative flair with our window graphics. We offer full coverage (solid or view-thru) and custom cut patterns in frosted and full color options.
A beautiful entrance sign is a first impression for your business or community. From dimensional aluminum lettering to flat-faced signs, we can create an elegant look to meet your vision & budget.
Restroom & ADA Room Signs
We make custom address numbers that are easy to read and great for high-traffic areas where the numbers need to be visible from down a street. We offer a variety of materials to meet your vision and budget.
Mesh Fence Wraps
Turn a blank fence into a valuable advertisement, while also providing privacy or hiding unattractive construction sites. Our high-quality 8 oz. mesh banner prints vibrantly, but let’s the wind blow through, which preserves large banners.
Your entrance sign should reflect the quality of your neighborhood or office complex. We design monuments from scratch and work with supplied architectural drawings From cut lettering to carved faces, we offer a variety of materials to suit your vision and project.
Watch How We Make Commercial Signage
Featured Clients – Construction Signage
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Port City Signs & Graphics difference?
What is the design process like?
- Collect information to provide a quote:
- Size: inches, width x height
- Consecutive numbering needed? (applies to stickers)
- Shape (applies to stickers): square/rectangle, oval/circle, contour/custom shape
- Provide artwork ready to print, or provide logo, text and info for design team. (email@example.com)
- Identify deadline.
- With this info, we can provide a quote.
- Approve quote and place a 50% deposit.
- Design team will email a proof.
- Proof approval puts sign into production.
- Client will be called to for pickup or notified of shipping.
- Balance due at time of installation, pickup or shipping.
*We offer Net 15 terms to commercial clients upon request/approval.
What is the turnaround time?
How are reorders handled?
Mon. - Fri.
8:00am - 5:00pm
2027 Capital Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
MEET PORT CITY SIGNS