Get ADA Braille Room Signs Produced in Wilmington, NC
We can match your color specifications or create design assets for your project.
Trust our team to beautify your commercial space.
Why Work With Us?
Whether your focus is budget, durability, or compliance with ADA guidelines, our team of experts will assist you with your ADA Braille Sign needs from start to finish!
We are able to create readable designs, manufacture them at the highest quality, and then install the graphics to create high-visibility marketing pieces that will last for years.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Port City Signs & Graphics difference?
Our professional designers are experts in large format print and sign design, which differs from standard graphic design training. Each member of our production team has more than 20 years of experience in this trade. Thus, when you choose Port City Signs & Graphics, you are choosing the assurance of quality, efficiency and professionalism.
What is the design process like?
- Collect information to provide a quote:
- Size: inches, width x height
- Consecutive numbering needed? (applies to stickers)
- Shape (applies to stickers): square/rectangle, oval/circle, contour/custom shape
- Provide artwork ready to print, or provide logo, text and info for design team. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identify deadline.
- With this info, we can provide a quote.
- Approve quote and place a 50% deposit.
- Design team will email a proof.
- Proof approval puts sign into production.
- Client will be called to for pickup or notified of shipping.
- Balance due at time of installation, pickup or shipping.
*We offer Net 15 terms to commercial clients upon request/approval.
What is the turnaround time?
How are reorders handled?
To move your re-order through our system quickly, email email@example.com the prior proof sheet or the job order/invoice number. Indicate you are looking for an exact re-order and you would like to bypass the proof. This will send your order directly to production!